I sea easy veggie quesadillas
By Shenaz Wardally from @shenazfooddiaries
– 1 pack of Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
– Grated cheese (cheddar and mozzarella)
– Leftover chopped veggies (courgette, mushroom, red peppers, sweetcorn, onions and spinach)
– Homemade salsa and guacamole to serve
1. Heat a non stick frying pan.
2. Lay one wrap in the frying pan. Spread over the veggies and scatter with grated cheese.
3. Fold the wrap and leave to toast until the cheese is melted and gooey.
4. Remove from the pan, cut into wedges and serve with guacamole and salsa. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.