I sea falafel wrap
Introduction text here
By Melissa de Vos from @lislovescooking
- I sea wrap
- 1 pack Falafel
- Paprika paste (like Ajvar – can’t find it? Use regular humus or another vegetable spread)
- 1 pack raw shredded carrot
- ½ cucumber
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
Toppings: fresh mint, chili sauce
Non-vegan additions: yoghurt sauce or garlic sauce, feta cheese
Falafel Wrap Preparation
- Cut the cucumber into cubes and cut cherry tomatoes in half
- Fry falafel in a pan with oil until they’re warm and a bit browner
- Spread a thin layer of Ajvar on the wrap
- Put a line of raw vegetables and 2-3 falafel down the middle of the wrap
- Top with mint and sauce to taste, add salt and pepper to taste
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!