I sea mushroom risotto
Risotto originally comes from the north of Italy and is served as a first course before the main course. We use the seaweed chips to dip in the creamy risotto dish full of flavor. A must try.
By Mirka Cudlacova from @amira.cookland
- Seamore’s Seaweed Chips
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 200g orzo
- 100ml fresh cream
- 400ml vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- 20g grated parmesan cheese
1. Slice mushrooms and cook them on medium heat for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pan.
2. Cook onions in same pan until soften. Then add the cooked mushrooms, orzo and vegetable broth.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Add fresh cream and stir enough.
4. Leave the orzo rice to simmer until the orzo rice has absorbed all the liquid.
5. Add the dried oregano and grated parmesan cheese, mix. Serve with seaweed chips and enjoy!💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.