I sea paella
Paella is an original Valencian and typical Spanish dish, originally from the lagoon of Albufera. This is a version with small shrimps, a splash of lemon, and delicious crunchy seaweed chips on the side, giving you all the summer feels you need.
By Mirka Cudlacova from @amira.cookland
- 1 package of Seaweed Chips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 bunch chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cups risotto rice
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp salt
- 400g prawns
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- Fresh lemon wedges
- Heat olive oil in a large pan, and soften onions and garlic. Add tomato sauce, and stir well.
- Add fresh thyme, and paella rice. Stir for 1 minute. Add the vegetable broth at the end.
- Season and cook, uncovered for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cook until rice is almost tender and still surrounded with some liquid.
- Add prawns on top over the rice and let it cook for another 15 minutes until the prawns are cooked and the rice is tender.
- Squeeze some of the lemon wedges and scatter them over the parsley. Serve with lemon wedges and Seaweed Chips. Enjoy!💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.