- 1 pack of Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- (purple) pesto
- Red cabbage
- Red bell pepper
- (vegan) feta cheese
- Sunflower seeds
- Pepper and salt
- Chili mayonaise
- Heat up the wraps on the stove or in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Use the (purple) pesto as a spread.
- Prepare the falafel following the package instructions.
- Cut all the veggies in thin strips and put raw on the wrap except for the cabbage.
- Cut the red cabbage and rinse it with boiling water. This only needs to take 10 seconds. Then rinse again with cold water.
- Place the vegan feta and salad in a line on the tortilla.
- Garnish with pepper and salt, the seeds and chili mayonaise.
- Cut the falafel in half and use 3 of them per wrap.
- Now roll up the tortilla tightly. Cut it into 2 pieces or into small slices for a tasty snack. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.