Intern Research & Development
Seamore might just be Europes hottest (or coolest) food startup. Our small company has managed to do what no one has done before: to get (normal) people to eat seaweed. As pasta! Seamore is a young Amsterdam-based company that leads a food revolution. Our mission? To make seaweed an everyday food. Our first product – I sea pasta – is a seaweed that has disguised itself as tagliatelle, pasta. Our second product is even crazier! I sea bacon, vegan bacon! I sea bacon is a 100% wild, organic seaweed that turns into (green) bacon when you fry it. Put it on anything that deserves a crunchy, salty, smoky kick. Both of our products have awesome benefits like they are: organic, gluten-free, unprocessed, (s)low carb, low in calories, and vegan.
Our revolution doesn’t stop with I sea pasta and I sea bacon. We wanna SEA more. Are you in?
SEA the Challenge
As our Research and Development Whizz, you will work in the research and development department and are involved in different projects around new products and nutritional facts. You will support creating the right information for marketing and sales. The fast-changing company asks for your flexibility, driven mentality where you can learn all you want.
Start your brain (or instinct) and start looking for cool stuff, create the best products! And start trying, testing and more important tasting, just like you we love to see how we can move people. You’ll work closely with the see weirdos of Seamore to get to kickass products. So, as an intern, you’ll be the architect of new products at one of the coolest food start-ups in Europe.8 countries
- An innovative, but most of all a young, informal and ambitious team with work experience.
- A place where you can help create marketing history and read about it.
- You’ll be surrounded by a team with different backgrounds and nationalities (German, Slovene, Icelandic, English, you name it we have it!
- Daily fruit, lunch, and Thursday-celebration; if you’re lucky… team activities.
- An internship company that was officially crowned the most innovative food start-up of 2015!
- Months of hands-on experience that will make your CV a job-magnet
- SEA what you need
- Normal internship compensation + all the I sea pasta, I sea bacon, and all kinds of other (sea)food you can eat.
- Minimum of 5 months available.
- Start as soon as possible, be available for a minimum of 4 days a week.
- Located in Amsterdam