SEA the challenge
Seamore might just be Europe’s coolest (or hottest) food start-up. Our small company has managed to do what no one has done before: to get (normal) people to eat seaweed. We started with us by now iconic products: seaweed pasta (a seaweed that looks like and tastes like…tagliatelle!) and seaweed bacon (a seaweed that turns into green bacon when fried). Over the last two years, we launched two game-changers: seaweed wraps and… seaweed chips! Made with a significant amount of sea veggies, these hybrid products are the ultimate way to enjoy seaweed!
At Seamore’s sales intern, you will get great responsibility. You will be in charge of getting Seamore’s s new products into stores, webshops, restaurants, and, who knows, into a new channel you will discover yourself. From day 1 you will be in the front row, reaching out to customers who don’t know Seamore yet, visiting stores, searching shelves, organizing pilots. Your days will vary widely: from tastings at a local market to interviews with consumers, from cold-calling to plotting the craziest creative strategy to get a potential customer to say “yes!”.
During your internship, you will work closely with Angela (Sales) to make propositions your prospects cannot refuse. You will collaborate with the Marketing team to make your proposals mind-blowing, as well as to give publicity to those who get on board! The next stop is… Riccardo (Operations)! He will help you making sure your clients get what they need and when they need it. Last but not least, don’t forget to give Willem (R&D) your input on the best product mix.
SEA who you are
• Passion to sell.
• Persistence and a spirit of never giving up!
• Experience and understanding of B2B communication.
• Capability to convince (sometimes) old-fashioned buyers of our innovative products
• Structured and organized way of working – not to miss any opportunities!
• Analytic capabilities to analyze sales data and learn from it.
• A self-starter and independent worker who knows when to ask questions.
• Very good understanding of English, bonus for other languages.
• Bonus CRM tool knowledge (we use Pipedrive)
Minimum of 5 months available
Start in Immediately
Located in Amsterdam