I sea chili sin carne
Save this chili sin carne recipe for when you want to feel full and warm. We all know that fall has started, and as much as we like the coziness, we could you some rays of sunshine in the middle of this rainy week. Did someone say nachos ? Grab your bag of Seamore's Tortilla Chips and dive in to this comforting chili sin carne dish ?
By Roos Glows from @roosglows
Roos Glows@roosglows Read More
“These chips are amazing, especially in combination with this chili sin carne”
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 paprika
- ½ leek
- ½ eggplant
- 3 tomatoes
- 200g (vegan) minced meat
- 50g kidney beans
- 50g chickpeas
- 50g peas
- 2 small onions
- Spices to taste (like paprika powder, chili, garlic, cumin and turmeric
- Seamore's Seaweed Chips
Chili Sin Carne Preparation
- Heat up a pan with some oil.
- Once the pan is heated, prepare the onions.
- After a few minutes you can add the garlic.
- Next add all of the vegetables to the pan.
- Once the vegetables are nearly done, add the (vegan) minced meat.
- After the vegan meat and vegetables are well cooked, add the beans and chickpeas.
- When the beans are warm you top the dish with the spices and turn off the heat.
- You can use some spinach as the base of the bowl and of course don’t forget your #greennachos on the side. Enjoy!?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.