I sea club sandwich
Who is ready for the weekend ?
Treat yourself with this delicious brunch/lunch recipe packed with amazing ingredients and a crunchy twist.
By Charlotte Blom from @foodalalot
Charlotte Blom@foodalalot Read More
If you open the bag of chips it already smells great!
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 3 thick slices of (wholewheat) bread
- Pesto mayonnaise
- Cream cheese/philadelphia
- 1/4 of a cucumber, in slices
- 100g smoked salmon
- 1 fried egg
- A handful of arugula
- A handful of Seaweed nachos
- Grill the bread slices in a pan on both sides.
- Spread one slice with pesto mayonnaise and the other two with cream cheese.
- Cover 2 slices with smoked salmon. One slice with pesto mayonnaice and one with cream cheese.
- Divide the arugula and the sliced cucumber on top of the smoked salmon
- On the other slice with cream cheese you add the fried egg, smoked salmon and veggies.
- Stacking time! The slice with the fried egg is the bottom slice. On top, you place the other slice with salmon and finish with a slice of cream cheese (upside down, otherwise your hands will get really dirty while eating). Insert a skewer, so that it stays a nice stack.
- Serve your sandwich on a plate and serve it with the delicious seaweed nachos.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.