I sea Alma de Peru
This cold appetizer will impress all your guests. It is a light Peruvian dish that can be served throughout the year. The Seaweed Chips pair perfectly with the mild yellow chili and fresh sea bream.
Ingredients (for 4 portions)
- 20gr Seamore’s Spicy Sushi Seaweed Chips
- 100ml yellow chili paste
- 10gr mirasol chili
- 10gr season pepper – Seaweed Lemon
- 5gr black Hawaiian salt
- 10gr crispy rice
- 20gr yuzu pearls
- 40ml lime juice
- 25ml vinegar green apple-honey
- 150gr black beans
- 1 onion
- 20gr sugar
- 100ml water
- 5gr xanthana gum
- 100ml grapeseed oil
- 100gr fresh coriander
- 500gr sea bream, in slices
- salt & pepper
For the yellow chilli:
1. Add in a mixer the yellow paste chilli, the onion, the lime juice, the sugar and the xantham gum.
2. Blend this until the mixture becomes homogenous. Then, strain the mixture and set it apart.
For the black beans:
1. Add in a pot the black beans and boil them for 35-40 minutes until they become soft. Get them strained and put them in a bowl.
2. Marinate them with season pepper – seaweed lemon, a little bit of lime juice, salt and pepper.
For the fish:
1. Place the fish on a plate and marinate with the vinegar, black salt and mirasol chili.
For the coriander oil:
1. Blanch the coriander and then remove the moisture by placing it in an absorbent paper.
2. Add the grape seed oil in the mixer along with the coriander, then use a sieve to get them strained.
3. Place the fish on a plate. Add the yellow chili, coriander oil, black beans and in the end the yuzu pearls, seaweed chips, crispy rice, some roots. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.