I sea bacon cookies
Today we will upgrade a traditional dish with seaweed bacon: cookies! We will create 'I sea bacon cookie'. Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside.
How often do you experience something that reshapes your view? We believe we have found something that will change the way we think of food. Seaweed bacon is our new hero. When we found out the seaweed called 'Dulse' turns into this heavenly green bacon when you fry it, we immediately wanted to try out all our favorite bacon recipes.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 ¼ cup oats
- 1 ½ tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher sea salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbs granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 large ggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup crumbled I sea bacon
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chunks
Bacon Cookies Preparation
- Preheat oven to 180°C, line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper which is a fancy word for baking paper.
- Next, add the oats in a food processor or blender with the baking powder and salt, pulse until finely grounded but not powdery.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy, then add the egg and vanilla extract and mix them until combined.
- Break the I sea bacon into pieces and mix the chocolate chips with a spatula in the dough. You can choose to fry the I sea bacon first also.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to place the dough onto your baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once it’s done, let them cool for a bit or put them next to your favourite ice cream. Enjoy!
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!