I sea green nachos with Tuna Sushi bowl
Great Italian recipe for 4 people. Your favorite bolognese recipe upgraded with seaweed.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 100 gr I sea pasta (1 pack)
- 400 gr minced beef
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbl tomato paste
- 1 splash of balsamic
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Italian herbs
- Olive oil
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces, fry in some olive oil till it turns brown.
- Add minced beef and bake until cooked.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Meanwhile add tomato paste, balsamic, chopped & cherry tomatoes, add Italian herbs and let is simmer until your pasta is cooked.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and stir it through the mixture.
- Divide over 4 plates.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!