I sea calzone pizza
By Thamar Bos from @thamargoesbananas
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 2 of Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- 200g chicken fillet
- 1 stock cube
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 head of mozzarella (the light version)
- 4 tbsp passata
- Garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 50ml light barbecue sauce (without sugar)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp grated cheese (or more for the cheese lovers)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Bring a pan with plenty of water to the boil and add the stock cube. Cut the chicken into large pieces and cook this for about 12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile cut the zucchini and bell pepper into small cubes, the red onion into half rings and the mozzarella into pieces.
4. Mix the passata with a pinch of garlic powder and the onion powder. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
5. Drain the chicken and pull it apart using two forks or a mixer. Mix with the barbecue sauce.
6. Spread one half of the wraps with the passata, leaving an edge of about 1 centimeter. Cover the calzone with the zucchini, bell pepper, onion, mozzarella and pulled chicken.
7. Beat the egg and spread the egg on the empty edge. Press the wrap well and let the egg dry a little so that the halves stick together. Press firmly again.
8. Spread the rest of the egg on the top of the wraps and finish with grated cheese.
9. Fry the calzones for about 10 minutes until they are golden brown. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.