I sea carbonara
Double trouble: try our interpretation of carbonara, upgraded with seaweed pasta. Creamy, indulgent, and packed with flavor–you might never go back to a classic carbonara recipe again.
- 100 gr I sea pasta (1 pack)
- 100 gr of small pieces of bacon
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tbl of whipped cream
- 60 gr of grated parmesan cheese
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Meanwhile fry the bacon in their own fat.
- In a bowl mix together egg yolks, whipped cream and parmesan.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and put it in a pan with bacon. Above pasta spill the mixture and let it simmer till the eggs are poached.
- Divide over 4 plates.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!