I sea cheesy tortellini
By Lieke Boerema from @dutchfoodheritage
250g cheese tortellini
10g Seamore’s Seaweed Bacon
80g brussels sprouts
2 celery sticks
1 garlic clove
1 bay leaf
6 sundried tomatoes
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp ketchup
- Cut the onions, carrots and celery sticks in even parts. Crush the clove of garlic and cut it in slices.
- Heat some olive oil in the cooking pot and add the chopped vegetables. Bake these until the onion is glossy.
- Add the other stock ingredients and add 1,5 liter water. Bring this all to a boil and let it cook for about 1 hour.
- In the meanwhile, you can clean and cut the Brussels sprouts in slices. Feel free to add any other type of vegetables that you have at home.
- Sieve the stock by pouring it through a fine sieve. Taste the stock and add any additional flavorings or seasoning.
- Bring the sieved stock to a boil. Whenever it cooks, add the Brussels sprouts and tortellini. Cook the pasta as long as described on the package. Add the seaweed bacon the last minute of the cooking time.
- To make sure the pasta doesn’t overcook, it’s best to serve the soup immediately 🙂 Enjoy!
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseabacon!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.