I sea chicken satay
We upgraded the classic Indonesian chicken satay recipe with Seaweed Chips on the side. Perfectly grilled chicken satay skewers in a flavorful marinade. Served with a creamy, deliciously marinated peanut sauce and crunchy Seaweed Chips.
By Mirka Cudlacova from @amira.cookland
- 1 pack of Seamore’s Seaweed Chips
- 500g chicken breasts or thighs sliced into wide strips
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 120g peanut butter
- 10-12 skewers
For the marinate
- 60ml low sodium soy sauce
- 40g brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
1. Whisk together the marinate ingredients in a medium bowl. Marinate the chicken and leave in a refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight. Refrigerate a small bowl of marinate separately, this will be the base of peanut sauce.
2. When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the refrigerator and thread the chicken onto skewers.
3. Preheat oven to 250°C. Line the tray with a baking sheet, and bake the chicken for about 15-20 minutes until done.
4. Add the leftover marinade to a medium saucepan. Bring it to a boil, then simmer for 1 minute. Stir in peanut butter, and mix it well, add more water if required.
5. Serve the chicken with peanut sauce and Seaweed Chips. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.