I sea chicken
Dear I sea pasta lovers,
Today we are cooking a simple dish with chicken and zucchini 🙂 Enjoy!
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Slice the courgette into strings and cook it for 3 minutes, leave to drip in a sieve.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water that you used for cooking the courgette (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Meanwhile cut the onion into small pieces, fry in some olive oil until transparent.
- Cut the chicken and fry it with the onion.
- Put the terragon over the sauce, add the courgette and leave to simmer for a minute.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and stir it through the mixture.
3) Ready to enjoy!
You need the following product to prepare this dish: