I sea tuna nachos
Did you know that nachos could be refreshing, filling, and light? They sure can with this tuna nacho recipe with seaweed chips. This dish is perfect for a refreshing and healthy snack/ side dish for hot summer nights.
by Els de Taeye from @healthy_sparkling_rebels
By Els de Taeye from @healthy_sparkling_rebels Read More
The nachos arrived and I was curious, the first package opened, I took one out and WOW what a flavor bomb just DELICIOUS! I was already convinced’
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 100g of tuna
- Handful of spinach
- ½ cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 avocado
- Wasabi paste
- Light mayonnaise dressing based on yogurt
- ½ lemon
- 1 or 2 spring onions
- 1 bag of seaweed nachos
Tuna Nachos Preparation
- Cut the tuna into cubes (it’s sushi, so we’re going to use it raw)
- Cut all vegetables and avocado into cubes
- Slice the red onion into fine rings as well as the spring onion
- Wash the spinach and remove the hard stems
- Mix the mayonnaise with wasabi paste, mix and taste. And add as much wasabi to taste.
- Put the seaweed nachos at the bottom of the dish, put the spinach leaves, the onion, the vegetables and the rest of the ingredients on the nachos. Finish with the mayonnaise, pepper, salt and possibly a few edible flowers.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.