I sea chips with marinated salmon
Who doesn’t say YES to this marinated salmon recipe? Say goodbye to your old, boring salmon recipes and delight your family with this dish. Finish your day the right way with some delicious seaweed nachos and marinated salmon.
By Nannique Spiek from @its.about.health
Nannique Spiek@its.about.health Read More
These chips are made from seaweed, but taste almost like normal chips.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (Serves 2 People)
- 150 g of rice
- 2 salmon fillets (about 150g)
- 200g samphire
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cube of vegetable stock
- 50g of seaweed nachos
Marinated Salmon Preparation
- Place the salmon fillets in a deep plate and add on top of each salmon fillet a tbsp of soy sauce. Leave the salmon in the fridge for 20 minutes to marinate. In the meantime you can pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius..
- Place the salmon fillets in an oven tray, pour the remaining soy sauce in the deep plate over the fillets and bake the salmon in the oven for 8 minutes. Turn the salmon fillets around and put them in the oven again for 8 minutes.
- Dissolve the vegetable stock in 400 millilitres of boiling water.
- Heat a pan without oil on high heat and stir fry the rice for half a minute. Meanwhile keep stirring well through the rice.
- After half a minute, pour the vegetable stock in the pan with the rice, bring this to boil and let the rice boil for 10 minutes in the stock over low heat. You will see that the rice completely absorbs the stock, keep stirring it regularly so that it does not burn.
- In another pan, heat a small splash of oil and chop the garlic.
- Stir fry the samphire together with the garlic for 5 minutes.
- Divide the rice and the samphire between over the two plates, place a salmon fillet on each plate and serve with the seaweed nachos.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.