I sea classic Fish 'n Chips
Who said that Fish 'n Chips can't be special? We upgraded the classic version of the famous English recipe by replacing potato chips with seaweed chips, adding taste, nutrients and even more crunch.
By Mirka Kudlacova from @amira.cookland
Mirka Kudlacova@amira.cookland Read More
"If you haven't tried these special surfin' sweet chili chips yet, it's time to switch!"
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 bag of Seamore's Surfin' Sweet Chilli chips
- 4 fish fillets
- 2 beaten eggs
- 120g breadcrumbs
- 70g flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g frozen peas with mint
- 110g butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Season fillets from each side with salt and pepper.
- Cover the fish fillets with flour, dip into the egg mixture and then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Lay down on the baking tray, lightly spray with oil from each side.
- Bake it for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mashed peas puree. First you wash the frozen peas with tap water.
- Boil about 200ml water and cook the peas for about 10 minutes.
- Add the salt and butter.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of peas (for the serving) and blend the rest with a hand mixer in a bowl. Add fresh mint and blend until smooth.
- Serve the fish fillers with mashed peas puree and ofcourse seaweed chips on the side. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.