I sea classic nachos
Treat yourself and make this pure comfort food nachos dish. Healthy, easy to make, but most important: super tasty. Add some extra spice if you like.
By Mirka Kudlacova from @amira.cookland
- 1 bag Seamore’s Sweet Chilli Seaweed Chips
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 500g lamb, minced (swap this for a plant-based version of minced meat to make the recipe 100% vegan/vegeterian friendly)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/3 salt & pepper
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- 100g corn
For the guacamole
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lime juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Melt the coconut oil in a large cooking pan. Once melted, cook the onions. Add minced meat, salt, and spices. Leave to simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Once the meat is done, add tomatoes, bell peppers, red kidney beans, and corns. Cook for about 10 minutes. Finally, squeeze some lime juice and set it aside.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the guacamole. Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon. Mash the avocado with a fork. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze some lime juice and mix well.
4. Serve everything in a nice bowl, and scoop guacamole on top. Enjoy with Seaweed Chips! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.