I sea crayfish salad
This light crayfish salad is perfect during the summer as an appetizer or lunch. The taste of crayfish with the saltiness of the seaweed chips and the spicy flavor of the chili sauce is a golden combination.
By Nanouk el Gamal - Wijchers from @love.foodnook
Nanouk el Gamal@love.foodnook Read More
"I am a real fan of these seaweed chips from the start."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 40g of Seamore's Original Seaweed Chips
- 1 zucchini
- 100g lettuce
- 100g sliced cucumber
- 1/5 sweet bell pepper, cute in strips
- 2 spring onions
- 200g crayfish
- 40ml mayonnaise
- 15ml chili sauce
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- Cut the zucchini into 1 cm thick slices.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and salt.
- Grill these in a hot grill pan with some olive oil on both sides.
- After the zucchini is ready you can mix the mayonnaise, chili sauce and fresh lemon juice together as a dressing.
- When the zucchini is cooled, divide on 2 plates.
- Place the lettuce, cucumber and bell pepper on top. Add the shrimps and divide the dressing.
- Finish with the Seaweed Chips. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.