The original Crunchwrap isn't vegan but that doesn't mean we can't create a plant-based version ourselves. We used some delicious roasted paprika spread and guacamole, very tasty in combination with your favorite seaweed wraps.
By Jemima Mantiri from @thefruityjem
Jemima Mantiri@thefruityjem Read More
"These wraps are so good and the subtle seaweed taste makes it go well with whatever your favorite wrap filling is."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
1 medium avocado
½ small red onion
1 cup cilantro
Roasted Paprika Spread
2 orange bell peppers
1 tbsp cumin (optional)
1 tbsp chilli flakes (optional)
1 pack of Seamore's Seaweed Wraps
2 cups lettuce
1 cup tomatoes
3 cups cooked red beans
More cilantro for topping (optional)
1. Start with roasting the orange bell peppers with the cumin and chilli flakes (if using) in the oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
2. Next make the guacamole by finely dicing the red onion and cilantro.
3. In a small bowl, mash the avocado. Then squeeze the lime juice and mix in the diced red onion and cilantro to get the guacamole.
4. Once the bell peppers are done (they should be soft and lay flat once taken out of the oven), use a food processor or hand blender to turn them into a dip. The sweetness of the bell pepper becomes intensified through the roasting process and it gives them a sweet and smoky flavor!
5. Fill your wrap by layering in the lettuce, tomatoes, red beans, and more cilantro.
6. Add in some guacamole and red pepper dip in the wrap and fold them, or you can also leave them as dips for your wrap. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.