This sushi bake is everything you love about sushi in a recipe that you can easily follow at home. This sushi dish is flavorful, delicious with creamy spicy crab mayo and a crunchy Seaweed Chips topping!
By Winnie from @winniefoodiemoments
Winnie@winniefoodiemoments Read More
"These chips taste a bit like doritos but better and much healhtier, highly recommended. They can be so addictive!"
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
1. Clean and cook rice to make 2 cups cooked rice. Set aside.
2. Beat the eggs (add salt and pepper to taste) and scramble the eggs in a pan. Set aside.
3. Shred crab-sticks add 1/3 cup kewpie mayo, 1 tablespoon sriracha chili sauce and mix until combined.
4. After mixing, add an additional 2 tablespoons of Kewpie mayo and sprinkle pepper to taste. Set aside.
5. Prepare the rice as the base of the sushi: Combine cooked rice with rice vinegar and sesame oil.
6. Mix and flatten rice into an oven-proof glass container or casserole baking dish and then sprinkle furikake seasoning on top of the rice.
7. Add scrambled eggs and crab sticks mixture. Spread this over the rice layer.
8. Top with kewpie mayo and sriracha chili sauce and sprinkle with more furikake seasoning.
9. Bake for 10 mins. Once done, let it cool down a bit and serve with nori.
10. Crush the Seaweed Chips and sprinkle over the sushi bake. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.