This easy veggie quesadilla recipe is the perfect, effortless way to make leftovers tasty. Our seaweed wraps add extra color, flavor, and excitement to this simple but satisfying dish. You can use any type of leftover vegetables and/or (vegan) chicken. Take these to work for lunch, feed the family with a quick dinner, or freeze and save for busy days.
By Shenaz Wardally from @shenazfooddiaries
Shenaz Wardally@shenazfooddiaries Read More
"We really enjoyed the seaweed wraps and these quesadillas are a quick and easy way to make leftovers tasty."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 pack of Seamore's Seaweed Wraps
- Grated cheese (cheddar and mozzarella)
- Leftover chopped veggies (courgette, mushroom, red peppers, sweetcorn, onions and spinach)
- Homemade salsa and guacamole to serve
1. (Optional): Cut up and saute your leftover veggies in a frying pan with the cooking oil of your choice.
2. Heat a non stick frying pan.
3. Lay one wrap in the frying pan. Spread over the veggies and scatter with grated cheese.
4. Fold the wrap and leave to toast until the cheese is melted and deliciously gooey.
5. Finally, remove the veggie quesadilla from the pan, cut into wedges and serve with guacamole and salsa. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.
4858 RJ Ulvenhout AC
076 565 6709