- 1 of Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- 1 tbsp spicy hummus
- Handful of lettuce
- Olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp salad spices
- 3 pieces of spicy falafel
- Pepper and salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin & sunflower seeds
- Spicy mayonaise
- Fry the falafel in a pan.
- Spread the wrap with the hummus
- Mix the lettuce with half a tablespoon of salad spices and a bit of olive oil, top the wrap with this.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and place these on the salad together with the falafel.
- Garnish with the seeds, pepper, salt and some spicy mayonaise, Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.