I sea Fava Bean Stew
This is one of our favorite recipes of the middle eastern kitchen. Usually served with bread. but we love to use Seaweed Chips for crunch, taste and extra nutrients.
By Mirka Kudlacova from @amira.cookland
Mirka Kudlacova @amira.cookland Read More
"I try to include the Seaweed Chips in everyday recipes to substitute bread and nachos."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 tin of fava beans
- 1 large diced onion
- 3 cloves diced garlic
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon tahini
- 1/3 black pepper & salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/3 tsp paprika
- 1 - 2 boiled eggs
- 3 stems parsley
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Preheat a large pan or pot and start to cook onions and garlic in cooking oil. Add cumin seeds and fry them together with onions.
- In another pot boil 2 eggs and cook them for about 20 minutes.
- Open a tin of fava beans and rinse properly. Transfer to the same pot and add some water. Season with paprika, salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer uncovered for 15 minutes until water is absorbed, mash some beans with a wooden spoon too desired consistency.
- Finally add some tahini with lemon juice and stir well.
- Serve with fresh parsley, eggs and Seaweed Chips. Enjoy!?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseachips!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.