I sea Fish Burger Plate
Plant-based eating is becoming more and more common. And no, plant-based is really not just lettuce. This plant-based Japanese fish burger with Seaweed Chips proves that. Enjoy the sustainable, healthy fish burger of the future!
By Nannique Spiek from @its.about.health
Ingredients (for 2 burgers)
• 2 handfuls of Seamore’s Original Seaweed Chips
* 2 SoFish burgers from SoFine
• 2 hamburger buns
• 50g of seaweed salad (wakamé)
• 2 handfuls of romaine lettuce
• 5 radishes
• 1 red onion
• Plant-based wasabi mayonnaise
- Bake the fish burgers according to the package instructions.
- Prepare the hamburger buns.
- Meanwhile, cut the radishes into slices and the red onion into rings.
- Open the hamburger buns, spread a handful of romaine lettuce over the bottom, followed by slices of radish.
- Place the burger on top of the radish and divide the seaweed salad and red onion rings over it.
- Finish the burgers with the wasabi mayonnaise to taste and add the top of the hamburger bun. If necessary, insert a wooden skewer into the burger to keep everything together.
- Serve the burgers with a handful of Seaweed Chips. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.