I sea fluffy banana pancakes
This is a delicious and super easy recipe for plant-based fluffy banana pancakes. Only a few ingredients needed, 100% gluten and guilt-free.
By Ieke Booij from @foodbyieke
Ingredients (for 2 people)
For the pancakes
- 1 fresh banana
- 90g rolled oats
- 240ml plant milk
- 3 tbsp (vanilla flavored) plant-based protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
For the toppings
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp plant based yogurt
- Seamore’s Surfin” Sweet Chilli Chips
1. Add all the pancake ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth, pour the batter into a bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. In a non-stick pan without oil, cook the pancakes on medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side.
3. Thaw the frozen raspberries in the microwave or in a saucepan, then roughly mash them.
4. When the pancakes are done, serve with the seaweed chips, raspberries and some vegan yogurt. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.