Upgrading your daily veggie intake has never been this easy and tasty. Swap your regular potato fries for Seaweed Chips or combine them. This fried haddock with fresh homemade dips is a delicious combination to serve the chips with.
By Magna Carta
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
1. Cut the haddock fillets in small pieces and put in an absorbent paper.
For the battering:
1. In a big bowl add the flour, the sepia and the beer. Mix until a mixture is created.
2. Then, put the mixture in the fridge.
3. Dip the haddock in the flour and in the battering. Fry the fish in plenty of sunflower oil, until it becomes crispy.
For the pea puree:
1. Add in a pot the pea, the dairy cream and cook until the pea becomes soft.
2. Add the asparagus cream and use a hand blender.
3. Add the salt and the pepper with 20 ml of white balsamic vinegar.
For the walnut pesto:
1. Soak the bread in water and get it well strained.
2. Add in a mixer the walnut pesto, the walnut oil, the walnuts, the garlic and the bread.
3. Blend until homogenous, add salt to taste.
For the potatoes:
1. Cut the potatoes in thin sticks and fry them until they become crispy.
2. Once they are ready, put them in an absorbent paper and blend them with Seaweed Chips.
3. Cover with season pepper - garlic onion and a little bit of salt. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.