I sea green nachos
Introducing: green nachos! Have you ever dreamed of upgrading your favorite comfort food with healthier and more sustainable snack? At Seamore, we have exactly what you need for that: seaweed chips! Quick and easy to make, this tasty recipe will get you addicted very quickly! That is what we call love at first bite...
- 1 pack of seaweed chips
- 1 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- Some jalapeños
- Lemon juice
- 150g of Shredded cheddar
- Tomato salsa
Green Nachos Preparation
- Chop one red onion and two tomatoes and put them together in a bowl
- Mash up one avocado, add some lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Put your seaweed chips in a plate
- Add some cheddar on top and make it melt in the oven for 5 minutes at 180°C
- Sprinkle the plate with the onions and tomatoes
- Put some (or a lot) of crushed avocado on top and finally some spicy tomato salsa
- Enjoy the best comfort food!
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.