An updated version of the classic Burger ' n Chips dish. Delicious, crispy and packed with nutrients seaweed chips are the perfect healthy and sustainable upgrade to classic french fries chips.
By Mirka Kudlacova from @amira.cookland
Mirka Kudlacova@amira.cookland Read More
"You must try @seamorefood seaweed chips with classics chips meals."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
1. Place the minced lamb in a large bowl, add all spices, salt, chopped pepper, chopped mint and dried fried onions. Mix well.
2. Divide the meat into 4 portions and shape them into patties. Let them rest in the refrigerator.
3. Meanwhile prepare your toppings and cut all vegetables. Preheat the pan or grill.
4. Start frying burgers on a pan on medium heat. Fry for about 4 minutes on each side. Flip and fry another 4 minutes. Place cheese slice on the burger, the last minute of frying.
5. Remove the burgers from the pan and toast the buns for a minute.
6. Assemble the burgers with desired toppings, start with sauce, meat and then the rest.
Serve the burgers with seaweed chips. Enjoy!?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.
4858 RJ Ulvenhout AC
076 565 6709