I sea Mexican bowl
Add healthy Mexican bowl recipes to your cookbook! Make a big batch and eat it all week, or share with family and friends. The Mexican ingredients match perfectly with the crunchiness of the Seaweed Chips. Plus, swapping traditional tortilla chips for seaweed tortilla chips is a more sustainable and healthy option.?
By Nikhil and Sohini from @twofoodiesinthecity
Nikhil and Sohini@twofoodiesinthecity Read More
"These chips give that extra CRUNCH, bringing a bowl to another level!"
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- Seamore's Seaweed Chips
- Vegan chicken pieces
- Bell peppers
- Fajita seasoning
- Drained back beans
- Drained kidney beans
- Tomatoes sliced in cubes
- Cucumber sliced in cubes
- Mexican rice
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced jalapeño
- Chipotle mayo
Mexican Bowl Preparation
- Prepare the rice following the package instructions.
- Fry the vegan chicken pieces and the bell peppers with fajita seasoning.
- Mix the corn, black beans, kidney beans, tomatoes and cucumber together in a bowl.
- Next, use the rice as a base for the bowl.
- Top it with the vegan chicken pieces, bell peppers, the homemade black bean salad, sliced avocado with some tajin on top, jalapeño, and chipotle mayo.
- Finally, top with Seaweed Chips!
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.