- Seamore’s Seaweed Chips
- 1 mango
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small chili pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp raspberry vinegar
- 2 cloves
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry these in a pan using some oil .
- Cut the mango into small cubes and add this to the pan. Fry this for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chili into small pieces and add to the pan along with the sugar, cloves and vinegar. Let this simmer for 10 minutes. Don’t forget to stir now and then.
- Remove the cloves and serve the mango chutney together with the Seaweed Chips. Enjoy! 💚
- For a smooth chutney you can use a blender.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.