Making sushi yourself is quite a challenge, but very tasty! ? Get your favorite fillings and use the seaweed chips as a crunchy topping.
By Thamar Zeijen from @thaamskookshow
Thamar Zeijen@thaamskookshow Read More
"The seaweed chips add an extra crunchy bite to the the sushi!"
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
1. Cook the sushi rice according to the instructions and let it cool to room temperature. Mix in the rice vinegar.
2. For the perfect rolling of the sushi, we refer you to youtube where you can find loads of tutorials. You can use the nori sheets as a base (around the sushi) or as a filling.
3. Cut all ingredients into thin strips and make the spicy mango mayo.
- Heat a pan with a good layer of sunflower oil.
- Mix a beaten egg with 2/3 tablespoons of water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Coat the prawns with flour and then with the egg mixture you just made.
- Roll them in the breadcrumbs and fry them in the oil until golden brown.
- The fried shrimps are delicious in combination with cucumber, avocado and the spicy mango mayo sauce.
- As a topping to make this sushi even crunchier, use a mix of the sushi chips and the fried onions.
- The smoked salmon is ready-to-eat and can be combined with the herb butter, avocado, cucumber and sesame seeds. Top with the seaweed chips.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and marinate this in a mix of sweet soy sauce, honey, Baharat, salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan with butter, fry the chicken and let it cool.
- The chicken is very tasty in combination with the spicy mango mayo, mango, avocado and the seaweed chips.
Eat the sushi with extra Seaweed Chips on the side. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.
4858 RJ Ulvenhout AC
076 565 6709