I sea Italian wrap
This Italian wrap makes the perfect snack, lunch, or picnic meal! This Mediterranean wrap is full of flavors and perfectly topped with your choice of vegetable.
- I sea wrap
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, italian spices
- one handful of rocket salad
- pesto of choice
Suggested toppings: pine seeds, fresh basil, olives, sundried tomato
Non-Vegan options: add mozzarella or fry minced meat with the bell pepper
Italian Wrap Preparation
- Cut paprika, onion, garlic and cherry tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in pan, fry paprika and onion together
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, Italian herbs and last cherry tomatoes
- Sprinkle lightly with balsamic
- cover wrap with thin layer of pesto
- Add a handful of rocket salad in a long line through the middle and put fried mix on top
- Top off with pine seeds, olives, basil, sundried tomato (mozzarella works great if its in your diet)
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!