I sea Italian wrap
This Italian wrap makes the perfect snack, lunch, or picnic meal! This Mediterranean wrap is full of flavors and perfectly topped with your choice of vegetable.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- I sea wrap
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, italian spices
- one handful of rocket salad
- pesto of choice
Suggested toppings: pine seeds, fresh basil, olives, sundried tomato
Non-Vegan options: add mozzarella or fry minced meat with the bell pepper
Italian Wrap Preparation
- Cut paprika, onion, garlic and cherry tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in pan, fry paprika and onion together
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, Italian herbs and last cherry tomatoes
- Sprinkle lightly with balsamic
- cover wrap with thin layer of pesto
- Add a handful of rocket salad in a long line through the middle and put fried mix on top
- Top off with pine seeds, olives, basil, sundried tomato (mozzarella works great if its in your diet)
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!