I sea lentils
Delicious and nutritious, this lentils & seaweed bacon recipe is satisfyingly vegetarian. The combination of a lentil base, creamy eggplant, fresh goat cheese and crunchy seaweed bacon is filling, satisfying, and healthy. Enjoy!
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 5 pieces of I sea bacon
- 1/2 eggplant
- 50g goat cheese
- 75g mixed salad
- 100g lentils
- 50g quinoa
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A handful of flat-leaf parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Tear the seaweed bacon leaves in smaller pieces.
- Next, heat a generous layer of olive oil in a pan. Put a few bacon leaves in the hot oil (make sure that the bacon leaves don't touch the bottom of the pan).
- Grill the eggplant.
- While the eggplant grills, slice the goat cheese.
- Simmer the onion in 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Stir-fry the lentils with the onion.
- Cook the quinoa and add both salt and pepper.
- Finally, serve the lentil mix on a plate, add the eggplant and goat cheese and top with seaweed bacon. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseabacon!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!