I sea Mexican fried eggs
This Mexican fried eggs recipe reinvents the classic weekend brunch dish. Featuring our original Seaweed Tortilla Chips, this dish is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. The fresh vegetables add color, crunch, flavor, and important nutritional value. The only thing more vibrant than the colors of the dish are the flavors!
By Reema P from @rp_eatz
Reema P@rp_eatz Read More
"These chips are so tasty and moreish! ?"
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 bag of Seamore's Seaweed Chips
- 2 large eggs
- Half a tcan of black beans, drained
- 50g feta, crumbled
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- Chopped ripe avocado
- Chopped lime wedges
- Sliced spring (green) onion
- Coriander, finely chopped
- Chopped paprika (bell peppers)
Mexican Fried Eggs Preparation
- Lay out the Seaweed Chips into a plate.
- Top the chips with the tomatoes, black beans, avocado, spring onions and crumbled feta.
- Fry two eggs in a frying pan until done to your liking.
- Top the chips off with the fried eggs.
- Sprinkle coriander
- Spread the chopped paprika (bell peppers) over the plate.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the plate and season with freshly cracked black pepper.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.