I sea Mexican tempeh wrap
This Mexican tempeh wrap recipe is a specTACOlar idea any day. The vibrant Mexican flavors in this wrap are perfectly complimented with the seaweed wrap. We combined our seaweed wrap with some fresh (vegan) cream cheese, Mexican tempeh, veggies and crispy toppings. Perfect for a quick and easy lunch to go or light dinner! ?
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 of Seamore's Seaweed Wraps
- (vegan) cream cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sliced avocado
- Fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Iceberg lettuce
- Cashew nuts
- Sriracha sauce
- Mexican tempeh, we used the tempeh from Bumi
Mexican Tempeh Wrap Preparation
- Chop up the lettuce, tomato, and coriander.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- Cook the Mexcian tempeh according to the package instructions.
- Quickly warm up the wrap in the microwave.
- Use the (vegan) cream cheese as a spread. Spread a generous layer on the cener of the warmed wrap.
- Next, top it with the lettuce, tomatoes, sliced avocado, fresh coriander, cashew nuts and tempeh.
- Finally, add some salt + pepper and sriracha sauce on top. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.