I sea mini taco's
Looking for the perfect snack? These mini tacos with creamy pulled chicken are not only a feast for the eyes, but also for your stomach. And the best thing is: you can enjoy them without any guilty feelings because the macros of these mini taste bombs are amazing.
By Thamar Bos from @thamargoesbananas
Thamar Bos@thamargoesbananas Read More
"These green wraps contain much more fiber than normal wraps, are rich in protein, and are full of (sea) vegetables."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (for 8 mini taco's)
- 1 of Seamore's Seaweed Wraps
- 250g chicken breast
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tsp chicken herbs
- 25g dairy spread light
- Optional: Sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and fry the chicken breast within 15 minutes.
- Cut 8 small rounds from the wrap, finely chop the bell pepper and cut the spring onion into rings.
- Fold the circles in half and hang them 'over' the oven rack. Bake the tacos crispy within 5 to 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on them as they burn quickly.
- Pull the chicken apart with two forks and season with the chicken seasoning. Then stir the dairy spread through the pulled chicken.
- Fill the tacos with the pulled chicken and finish with the chopped bell pepper and spring onion. Top with sour cream if desired. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.