I sea mini taco's
Looking for the perfect snack? These mini tacos with creamy pulled chicken are not only a feast for the eyes, but also for your stomach. And the best thing is: you can enjoy them without any guilty feelings because the macros of these mini taste bombs are amazing.
By Thamar Bos from @thamargoesbananas
Ingredients (for 8 mini taco's)
- 1 of Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- 250g chicken breast
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tsp chicken herbs
- 25g dairy spread light
- Optional: Sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and fry the chicken breast within 15 minutes.
- Cut 8 small rounds from the wrap, finely chop the bell pepper and cut the spring onion into rings.
- Fold the circles in half and hang them ‘over’ the oven rack. Bake the tacos crispy within 5 to 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on them as they burn quickly.
- Pull the chicken apart with two forks and season with the chicken seasoning. Then stir the dairy spread through the pulled chicken.
- Fill the tacos with the pulled chicken and finish with the chopped bell pepper and spring onion. Top with sour cream if desired. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.