Risotto originally comes from the north of Italy and is served as a first course before the main course. We use the seaweed chips to dip in the creamy risotto dish full of flavor. A must try.
By Mirka Cudlacova from @amira.cookland
Mirka Cudlacova@amira.cookland Read More
"These Seaweed Chips don't only taste great but are also good for your health."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
1. Slice mushrooms and cook them on medium heat for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pan.
2. Cook onions in same pan until soften. Then add the cooked mushrooms, orzo and vegetable broth.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Add fresh cream and stir enough.
4. Leave the orzo rice to simmer until the orzo rice has absorbed all the liquid.
5. Add the dried oregano and grated parmesan cheese, mix. Serve with seaweed chips and enjoy!?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.
4858 RJ Ulvenhout AC
076 565 6709