I sea mussels & red curry
One of our new favorite dishes. Simple to make and a real eye-catcher.
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 1 pack of seaweed pasta
- 1 kilo mussels
- 400 gram monkfish
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- A splash of white wine
- 2 yellow bell pepper
- 250 ml coconut cream
Mussels & Red Curry Preparation
- Cook the seaweed pasta in plenty of water after soaking. Drain when finished.
- Warm thai red curry in some oil until it dissolves.
- Add chopped yellow bell pepper and stiryfry for a few minutes.
- Stir in coconut cream and fishsauce. Let simmer.
- Fry onion and carrots in a tall pot. Add wine and mussels. Cover with a lid and cook until finished.
- Fry a piece of monkfish. Keep warm in foil until ready to serve the whole dish.
- Create a layer of curry sauce on the plate. Create a pile of seaweed pasta on top of the sauce. Add mussels and fish.
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Enjoy!
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!