I sea (plant-based) chicken style nachos
This 100% plant-based comfort food dish is a pure mood booster, perfect for any day of the week! ?Take a quick break of your day because this bowl is ready in 15 minutes. ?
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 200g Seamore’s Original Seaweed Chips
- 1 pack of Like Chicken Bites
- Taco seasoning mix
- Oil for frying
- 150g of (vegan) cheese
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red chili pepper
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken bites strips with the spice mix for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Divide half of the seaweed chips over a baking tray. Divide half of the cheese on top. Divide the rest of the seaweed chips, the rest of the cheese and the chicken on top. Bake for about 10 minutes in the middle of the oven until the cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, chop the bell pepper in small pieces and cut the tomatoes in half. Cut the stalk off the chili pepper. Roll the chili pepper between your hands so that the seeds fall out. Cut the pulp into rings.
- Remove the nachos from the oven. Divide the tomato, red bell pepper and chili pepper on top of this. Serve with the guacamole and sriracha sauce. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Find in a Store Near You
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!