I sea pea soup
Warm up this winter with this pea soup recipe. Beautifully green, this is a nice, heart warming soup, topped with crunchy seaweed bacon!
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
- 4 I sea Bacon leaves
- 4 cups of peas, fresh or frozen
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mint leaves
Pea Soup Preparation
- Tear I sea bacon leaves in smaller pieces. Heat a layer of olive oil in a pan. Put a few bacon leaves in the hot oil (make sure that bacon leaves don`t touch the bottom of the pan).
- Bake the leaves 10sec on each side, till they turn green. Put the baked leaves out of the pan on a paper towel, repeat for all of the leaves.
- Heat olive oil in a new pan over medium heat. Add chopped onion, garlic and thyme/parsley and cook until softened.
- Stir in the peas. Add vegetable broth and bring to a simmer. Cook until very tender.
- Puree the soup in a blender and add in salt and pepper.
- Pour into a bowl or cup and top it off with a leave of I sea bacon and some mint leaves.
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter!