I sea pizza with mozzarella, bell pepper and seaweed bacon
By from Lieke Boerema @dutchfoodheritage
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 2 of Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- 170 ml passata
- 2 tbsp Italian herb mix or oregano
- 1 (vegan) mozzarella boll
- ½ bell pepper
- Seamore’s Seaweed Bacon
- Chili oil
- Preheat your oven on 150 degrees celsius or 302 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the bell pepper in really thin slices and tear the mozzarella ball apart in very small pieces.
- Mix the passata with the Italian herb mix, salt & pepper.
- Time to assemble the pizza’s! Use a spoon to divide the passata sauce on the wraps. Top off with the mozzarella and bell pepper.
- Bake the wraps in the middle of the oven. The pizza’s are ready once the cheese is melted, which should take about 7 minutes. Once the cheese is melted, you can add the seaweed bacon. Bake the pizza for another couple of minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- You can also bake the seaweed bacon in some olive oil until crispy. This takes about 30 seconds. Now you’re pizza is ready, Enjoy! 💚
- We love chili oil & pizza! So we always add some chili oil after baking to spice up our pizza. But if you don’t really like spicy foods, feel free to leave this step out.
You need the following products to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps and #iseabacon!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.