I sea pizza with mozzarella, bell pepper and seaweed bacon
This healthy tortilla pizza recipe is perfect if you are craving comfort food but still want to stay on track with eating healthy. Feel free to add your own personal favorite toppings as well! ?
By from Lieke Boerema @dutchfoodheritage
Lieke Boerema@dutchfoodheritage Read More
"Due to these superfoods in the wraps, these wraps contain more fiber, magnesium, manganese and protein than regular wraps. To me, that’s a great food switch!"
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (For 2 People)
- 2 of Seamore's Seaweed Wraps
- 170 ml passata
- 2 tbsp Italian herb mix or oregano
- 1 (vegan) mozzarella boll
- ½ bell pepper
- Seamore's Seaweed Bacon
Tortilla Pizza Preparation
- Preheat your oven on 150 degrees celsius or 302 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the bell pepper in really thin slices and tear the mozzarella ball apart in very small pieces.
- Mix the passata with the Italian herb mix, salt & pepper.
- Time to assemble the pizza's! Use a spoon to divide the passata sauce on the wraps. Top off with the mozzarella and bell pepper.
- Bake the wraps in the middle of the oven. The pizza's are ready once the cheese is melted, which should take about 7 minutes. Once the cheese is melted, you can add the seaweed bacon. Bake the pizza for another couple of minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- You can also bake the seaweed bacon in some olive oil until crispy. This takes about 30 seconds. Now you're pizza is ready, Enjoy! ?
- We love chili oil & pizza! So we always add some chili oil after baking to spice up our pizza. But if you don't really like spicy foods, feel free to leave this step out.
You need the following products to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps and #iseabacon!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.