I sea plant-based Asian sweet potato wraps
Love at first bite!? These Asian sweet potato wraps are delicious, gluten-free and 100% plant-based. Easy to make and even easier to devour... ?
By Ti Amo from @tishappykitchen
Ti Amo@tishappykitchen Read More
"The taste of these chips is really delicious. The original variant has a subtle umami taste and is nice and salty."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- Seamore's Seaweed Chips
- 400g Asian wok vegetables
- 75g mashed sweet potato
- 65g (gluten-free) oat flour
- 120g uncooked brown rice
- Sweet chili sauce to taste
- Handful of spinach
- Vegan chicken pieces
- Knead the sweet potato together with the flour into a dough and form it into 2 wraps
- Fry them in a pan with oil. In the meantime fry the Asian vegetables together with the chicken pieces and cook the rice according to the package.
- Take a wrap, then fill it with spinach, rice, vegetables and chicken. Add some sweet chili sauce and crumbled seaweed chips. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.