I sea plant-based carbonara nachos
What about nacho’s for dinner? So goood! Especially with the Spicy Sushi Seaweed Chips, plant-based carbonara sauce and sundried tomatoes.
By Lieke Boerema from @dutchfoodheritage
- 1 bag of Seamore’s Spicy Sushi Seaweed Chips
- Fresh thyme
- 1 small onion
- 240g plant-based crème fraîche
- Black pepper
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- Fresh basil
- Sundried tomatoes
1. Cut a small onion in cubes. Bake the onion with thyme in some olive oil until glossy.
2. Add 240 gram of vegan creme fraiche (like oat fraiche), 1/2 vegetable stock cube and 50ml of water. Bring to a boil and add black pepper.
3. Top the Spicy Sushi Seaweed Chips with the sauce, basil and sundried tomatoes. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.