I sea plant-based crunchy poké bowl
Looking for a easy, healthy and tasty summer recipe ? We got you covered. We used sushi rice and seaweed chips as a base for this bowl and added all of our favorite toppings.
By Ghislaine from @veggilaine
- Seamore’s Seaweed Chips: Spicy Sushi and Original
Cucumber, cut into cubes
Avocado, , cut into cubes
Radish, cut into slices
Cashew nuts, roughly chopped
For the tofu marinade: Soy sauce, Ketjap, Garlic, Rice vinegar and Lemon juice
- Cook the sushi rice (500 g = 5/6 servings). Add 2 tbsp rice vinegar and 2 tbsp sesame oil and cover with a lid after cooking.
- Let stand for another 10 minutes.
- Fry the tofu with some oil and add garlic, soy sauce and rice vinegar to taste.
- Serve the sushi rice with all ingredients and the seaweed chips on the side. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.