I sea plant-based Köfte wraps
Plant-based köfte made out of red kidney beans. Super easy and quick to make. Served in a seaweed wrap with a fresh dressing.
Ingredients (to make 2 wraps)
For the wraps
- Seamore’s Seaweed Wraps
- Seamore’s Original Seaweed Chips
- Yogurt garlic sauce
- Hot sauce
For the köftas
- 1 onion
- 1 can of red kidney beans
- 1 tsp cumin, garlic powder & paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder & turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tps of tomato paste
- 4 tsp bread crumbs
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
1. Blend all the ingredients for the köftas in a food processor. Make 8 pieces.
2. Roast köftas from every side for 5-10 minutes…
3. Fill 2 seaweed wraps with 4 köfta pieces each.
4. Drizzle some yogurt garlic sauce and red hot sauce on top of the wraps.
5. Serve with fresh parsley and add some seaweed chips for extra crunch. Enjoy! 💚
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don’t forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.