Plant-based köfte made out of red kidney beans. Super easy and quick to make. Served in a seaweed wrap with a fresh dressing.
Mirka Cudlacova@amira.cookland Read More
"I really enjoyed these wraps and will definitely include more seaweed in my diet for its health benefits and great taste."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
For the wraps
For the köftas
1. Blend all the ingredients for the köftas in a food processor. Make 8 pieces.
2. Roast köftas from every side for 5-10 minutes...
3. Fill 2 seaweed wraps with 4 köfta pieces each.
4. Drizzle some yogurt garlic sauce and red hot sauce on top of the wraps.
5. Serve with fresh parsley and add some seaweed chips for extra crunch. Enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #iseawraps!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.