I sea plant-based Mexican salad
The Seaweed Chips are ideal to use with this plant-based Mexican salad recipe. This plant-based salad contains rice and many vegetables, making it the ideal meal for summer days. The recipe allows you to enjoy all of the delicious Mexican flavors and textures while still savoring a feel-good meal.
By Nannique Spiek from @its.about.health
Nannique Spiek@its.about.health Read More
"You have to believe me when I say that these Seaweed Chips from Seamore are really tasty. And what I like best about these chips is the fact that they are a lot more sustainable than the classic tortilla chips we all know."
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 120g brown rice
- 70g Seamore's Seaweed Chips Original
- 1 red pepper
- 150g corn (1 small tin)
- 160g kidney beans (1 small tin)
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- ½ jalapeño pepper
- ½ lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh cilantro to taste
- Pepper and salt
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- Drain the corn and kidney beans in a colander. Rinse afterwards.
- Slice the bell pepper and tomato. Chop the onion. Halve the jalapeño pepper, remove the seeds and finely chop the pepper. Break some of the the tortilla chips into smaller pieces
- Divide the rice between two plates and add the bell pepper, tomato, corn, kidney beans and onion on top.
- Make a dressing with the olive oil, the juice of half a lime and a pinch of salt and pepper. Divide the dressing over the two salads.
- Finish the salads with some fresh coriander, jalapeño pepper to taste and the smaller pieces of Seaweed Chips.
- Serve the salad with the remaining Seaweed Chips, enjoy! ?
You need the following product to prepare this dish:
Get it !
Are you feeling creative?
You can share your recipes with us via Instagram or Facebook, don't forget to use #greennachos!
To receive the latest recipes from Seamore subscribe to our Newsletter.